[vlc] ever since I discovered the Play button in "uTorrent" to play with Videolan.......

BigNose BigNose at rochester.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 15:50:02 CET 2011

Videolan creators,
Thanks for a great little media player. I've used it for years now. And this is the first time I've ever wrote about something to you folks.
I was looking at your thanks pages and the about page and see you're big on using MAC Systems but I hope you find time to look into Windows problems also. To get to the point, ever since I discovered the Play button in "uTorrent" to play with Videolan (in settings) right from the finished torrent the mouse pointer stays on screen and doesn't fade away with your controls in full Screen. Can you look into this and make it fade like she did before. I'm using windows 7. I know you guys can fix this way faster than utorrent can, 'cause you made videolan... end of story.
Thanks,
Mitch