[vlc] Use USB AV grabber

joop m schipper jms.schipper at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 14:36:49 CET 2011

Hi,

I searched through almost all doc's and asked the forum's but no results
so hope you can help

In order to be able to watch TV on a camping ground i have a satellite
dish and receiver.
To conver the A/V signals (composite video (red, white and yellow pugs))
into digital i'm using a Konig CMP -USBVG5 Audio/Video grabber.
Selecting the VLC audio and video drivers The audio is ok but the video
it's like there is a extremely bad resolution.
I tried almost every thing  but i can't get it better.

The driver is ok because i tried Cyberlink Power cinema. There the video
is ok, but the audio not. (Not supported)

Please can you give me some hint?

Thanks a lot.
Joop M Schipper
The Netherlands