[vlc] VLC for comerciel programs...

Andreas Lüthi maljbb at sunrise.ch
Mon Jan 17 15:27:46 CET 2011

Dear Ladys and Genedlement

At this time I program with DelphiPrismXE a software which also play a
video.
Now I found your link

AktivX was not possible to include.The Icon is in Toolbox but if you move it
in to do form, the Software gives a Error message.

Now I finde an other link
http://vlcdotnet.codeplex.com/releases

One question I have. Because VLC is opensource GNU. If I do a program
for comercial with DelphiPrismXE and i include this 2 components "VlcControl
and VlcManager " for opening a Video, is this alout?
I wouldn't seal the VLC only my program, but with a notes ...please install
separatly VLC.....Is this a way I can go or do I get in trubles with the
Police?
Whats the correct way to use VLC legal with comercial software?
Thanks a lot for help
regards

Andreas Lüthi