[vlc] My first plugin

Thu Jun 23 04:10:19 CEST 2011

I have done :
$ vlc --extraintf yugiohjcjtts -Iqt

And I see :
VLC media player 1.1.3 The Luggage (revision exported)
Blocked: call to unsetenv("DBUS_ACTIVATION_ADDRESS")
Blocked: call to unsetenv("DBUS_ACTIVATION_BUS_TYPE")
Warning: call to signal(13, 0x1)
Blocked: call to setlocale(6, "")
Blocked: call to sigaction(17, 0xb28ff0d4, 0xb28ff048)
Warning: call to rand()
Warning: call to rand()
Warning: call to rand()
Warning: call to rand()
Warning: call to rand()

So it's good but I don't see my window. It should asks a total (Yes/No/Cancel) question through the user interface.

Do you know how to display a window with the function below?

VLC_API int 	dialog_Question (vlc_object_t *, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char *)