[vlc] privileged/vlc-wrapper/set-UID/trusted start failure messages

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 07:37:18 CEST 2011

On the computer hooked to my TV, there is only root, and will only be root
for the foreseeable future, maybe forever. Root verifies everything works
before wasting time configuring users. How do I make VLC play DVD isos in the
meantime, so that I know VLC actually can do what it is claimed to do?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/