[vlc] vlc Digest, Vol 46, Issue 10

PesoMemo PesoMemo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:56:50 CET 2011

On 3/11/2011 2:21 AM, vlc-request at videolan.org wrote:
> Message: 4

I'm a fellow user and thought I'd point out that I had no problem configuring
snapshot on XP.  One thing I have noticed though is when you save your
preferences, they don't take effect until you close and reopen VLC, so I
would make the necessary changes to preferences, save them, close VLC and
then restart it - you should then have the proper snapshot config you wanted.

HTH, Bill