[vlc] Fwd: VLC PLAYER

Lee Tracey dvrdigital at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:11:26 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lee Tracey <dvrdigital at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Subject: VLC PLAYER
To: vic at videolan.org
Cc: lydia at ioptec.com

Hi:

We are a start-up company about to introduce our first product ( P-313 )
which is a police use bodyworn evidence recorder of 1920 X 1080 x 30IPS and
records in MOV/H264 to SD cards.  Our video replays perfectly in the VLC
Player.

1.     We would like to provide a CD or DVD copy of the VLC Player with each
P-313 we sell.

2.     To go further: we would like to add our company name and logo by
having the player open in a GUI that promotes us.

3.     If it is within our financial ability we would like a specially
written version of the player as the IOPTEC PLAYER. - We can send you an
illustration of the type of GUI we have in mind.

While we can never be sure, at this start-up stage of our life, as to how
many P-313 units we will sell our estimate is that on launch ( March 22nd )
and for the next twelve months then about 1000, in the second twelve months
about 5000.

We will launch at the HOSDB Exhibition at Farnborough Aerodrome on March
22nd.

We would appreciate your comments on the three items above.

Lee Tracey
iOptec Limited
Panoptec Centre
Bryn Lane