[vlc] Question about recording video

Larry Craighead l.craighead at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 02:20:03 CET 2011

I have started using your video recorder 1.1.7 The Luggage. I see an error
occurring while using the schedule recording program.  Upon fresh boot into
Windows XP, the first recording ends up with about 19 mb of data. It is
unreadable.  Then the next recordings are fine (gb in lenth) and can be
viewed with the media player. As long as I don't reboot, the problem does
not occur. Any suggestions to fixing the problem?  What I'm doing after
turning on the computer, I enter a non-important record, then the second
program is the one I want to save and watch.

Regards, Larry Craighead