[vlc] python-vlc

crichter at web.de crichter at web.de
Wed May 25 14:59:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a video app in PyQt with the python bindings in vlc.py

At the moment I have two issues, which for I have no solution.

F:\Computer>vlc.py aäö.mpg
Warning: input_item_SetURI("aΣ÷.mpg"): file path instead of URL.
input_SplPitress q to quit, ? to get help.
MR
L("aΣ÷.mpg"): not a valid URI!
libdvdnav: Using dvdnav version 4.1.4
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.10 for DVD access
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.BUP failed
libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.
libdvdnav: vm: failed to read VIDEO_TS.IFO
[013371a0] filesystem access error: cannot open file a.mpg (No such file or directory)
[013371a0] main access error: Einlesen der Datei fehlgeschlagen
[013371a0] main access error: VLC konnte die Datei "a.mpg" nicht lesen.
[0132e6c8] main input error: open of `a.mpg' failed: (null)
[0132e6c8] main input error: Ihre Eingabe konnte nicht geöffnet werden
[0132e6c8] main input error: VLC kann die MRL 'a.mpg' nicht öffnen. Sehen Sie für Details im Fehlerprotokoll nach.

2. Is there a possiblity to get all supported filetypes of the vlc player?

Thank you in advance ;-)
best regards,
Christian