[vlc] VLC media player

Weber, Glen Glen.Weber at bsee.gov
Mon Nov 7 15:37:07 CET 2011

	Would someone be able to tell me where VLC media player obtains
the "picture" on the black background when playing audio files?

 <<PBrush>>
	The VLC orange striped cone is fine, but is the player getting
pictures from the internet????

	I upload our sermons to our website and usually use Windows
Media Player to play them (no picture).

	Here at work, we have VLC player that I use to check the
uploaded, compressed ( with Windows Media Encoder ) sermons.      The
pictures seen on VLC player are not resident on our church's website or
any PC used to process the audio files.       They seem to have a
connection to our Pastor's Facebook site.

	Where are they coming from and how do I stop the association of
unknown pictures with VLC media player?

	I looked at the Help and FAQ sections and didn't find an answer.

Glen.Weber at bsee.gov

Thanks,

Glen