[vlc] Request for Help in Academic Research on Open Source Software

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:24:57 CET 2011

在 2011-11-13日的 19:08 +0000,Derek Clarke写道:
> Following the link just leads to a login screen.
>
> On 10 November 2011 16:54, Kaushik Ghosh <kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu> wrote:
> > Dear Sir/Madam:
> >

> > We (Dr. Ghosh & Dr. Chawla) are conducting research on Open Source Software
> > (OSS) adoption, usage, satisfaction, and implementation. Your talent,
> > experience, and professional skills in IT using Open Source Software
> > (OSS) is extremely valuable and will help us add value to the body of
> > knowledge on OSS. We sincerely request 15 minutes of your time to fill out a
> > survey and help us with the study.
> >
> > Here is the link to the
> > survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ossresearchstudy
> >
> > You will be directed to the survey by either clicking on the link or copy
> > and pasting the link onto your Web browser's address line.
> >
> > The study is duly approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of Angelo
> > State University, Texas. All responses collected will be anonymous and only
> > aggregate results will be reported in a suitable academic research
> > publication. The data collected will not be shared with any organization. If
> > you wish to receive a summary of the results of the study, please send an
> > email to Dr. Ghosh (kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu) or Dr. Chawla
> > (sudhir.chawla at angelo.edu) Summary of results will be available in February
> > 2012.
> >
> > Thank you very much for your time and co-operation! We look forward to you
> > valuable inputs and responses. Thanking you again for your time. We
> > sincerely appreciate your help.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Dr. Kaushik Ghosh
> >
> > Assistant Professor of MIS
> >
> > Email: kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu
> >
> > Dept. of Management & Marketing
> >
> > Angelo State University, Texas
> >

> > Dr. Sudhir Chawla
> >
> > Frank Junell Professor of Marketing
> >
> > Email: sudhir.chawla at angelo.edu
> >
> > Dept. of Management & Marketing
> >
> > Angelo State University, Texas

do not click the hyperlink directly,copy the URL and paste it the
firefox,then open it.

>>Thank you for taking the survey.
i have done.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.