[vlc] thanking you and a request

Jeet Chanchawat jeet.chanchawat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:33:24 CET 2011

you all guys are really doing a great job.
thank you all for providing it for free.
just a few improvements are needed.

Problems:
1)i am unable to set videos to my wallpaper.
2)in some videos, a black screen appears on the top of video now playing.
3)it's not able to play high definition recorded videos clearly.(scales
appears)

suggestions:
try inserting user features like:
1)mirror the video,
2)flip rotate video,
3)turn at any user desired angle(this is required because during recording
from handy cam, we are not aware that it's a bit tilted. and at some times
we hold it 90 degrees)
4) try using this
<http://dziobas-rar-player.en.softonic.com/download>player. it's in
its initial form. try inserting a few features from this
player to vlc.

question:
how to enter into vlc's developers zone ?