[vlc] the playlist window in vlc for mac

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:00:29 CEST 2011

Hello. I am new to this list so forgive me if this has already  been answered.

first, I am a blind user who lives using vlc. It is accessible with voice over which is on all macs starting from I believe os tiger. It can be accessed by hitting cmd f5. Ok now for my question.

Is there a way the playlist window can not be an image. I do a show and I broadcast my music using vlc. It works but I am tired of reading my playlist in a browser like safari. Is there a way the team can make vlc's playlist window a text based window I can navigate and manipulate the tracks in case I insert a promo in the wrong place?

I hope this makes sense. If you need a screenshot video I can look in to making that.

thanks.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com