[vlc] Fwd: Can't believe no one has the answer !!!

Diogo De Salles Costa diogo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 26 14:34:02 CEST 2011

Thank you for answering!!!
By pure fluke, I found the answer today. My fault totally for not looking into 'preferences'.
I use a bluetooth mouse, it had been suggested that I tun it off, because it could be
sending a signal to the computer making the mouse-controlled user interface appear.
This never worked.
However, in preferences, one can choose how one wants to use the interface, normal 'float-on-top' VLC interface,
which is what I did not want, or keyboard, or the Mac remote. I unticked all except the Mac remote, everything works beautifully,
and I can even, obviously, use the remote from my sofa watching the image transferred to my flatscreen.
Yippee!

Thanks for answering though, you are the first in a year!

best regards

Diogo