[vlc] to view times shorter than 1 second

John Sokol john.sokol at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:28:10 CEST 2011

Roberto,

 There is another open source video player that is probably more suited to
what your trying to do.

It is mostly used by *sports coaches* and *athletes* to explore, study or
comment a performance. In addition to this primary focus, Kinovea is also
used by *animation artists*, *podiatrists*, and *ergonomics engineers*.

   http://www.kinovea.org

John L. Sokol
www.videotechnology.com