[vlc] Image streaming

Fabrizio Carrai fabrizio.carrai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:01:48 CEST 2012

Hello Luis,
thanks for the suggestion, but I'm trying to do something more straight,
With VLC I can show an image using the --image-duration and --image-fps
options [1]. From the image-fps option it looks that the image can be
streamed at a certain rate, but it doesn't.

Fab

P.S. I would change the picture to stream. I cannot create a new video for
each of it.

[1]  http://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_command-line_help