[vlc] inquiry about vlc media player

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:09:40 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM, dE . <de.techno at gmail.com> wrote:
> Commercial purpose like what? You can't fork the project and then make it
> closed source or release the sources with restrictive licence.

My guess, and it´s just a guess... is that the OP refers to including
VLC as part of a commercial product (software embedding) or device
(hardware embedding VLC).

The OP will have to clarify which one he means

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell