[vlc] LION

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:44:37 CET 2012

Hello,

2 points on your highly constructive feedback on our spare time product:
- AR / crop is an issue which was not noticed by anyone using prerelease builds, which were a few thousands actually. It's a p1 for 2.0.1 now.
- VLC does not have access to Bluetooth or other devices and cannot be responsible for this kind of problems. Feel free to blame someone else.

Best regards,

Felix Kühne

--
VideoLAN