[vlc] I have an interesting idea, READ ME

Simon Frankenberger simon at wf-hosting.de
Fri Jan 13 15:57:21 CET 2012

Hi Mauricio,

i think this "feature" would be pretty useless as i would be one of the
first users to mark such posts as spam...
If you are really listening to an interesting song, whats the problem
to search for a youtube link and post this instead on your social
network page? So your friends or followers can directy jump in if they
are interested?

Regards,
Simon