[vlc] fraudolent use of your software by: www.italia-programmi.net

Stefania stefania.orlandi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:59:34 CET 2012

OGGETTO: Alert italia-programmi.net fraud. Help us to stop them

Egr. My name is Stefania Orlandi and i am writing to alert you that the Italian-programmi.net site requires a two-year subscription
(equivalent to ? 96 per year) to download the software you produce and youself provided free of charge.
We list two or three among all programs: Adobe Flash Player and Avira, VLC media player, Emule, U-Torrent, Winrar, etc. ...
all reported on the first page of the site.
For their actions, the Italian Antitrust Authority fined the company Estesa Ltd, owner of the website with ? 1,500,000 for unfair commercial practice and the prosecution of Rome opened a dossier against them.
Sure to please to inform, I ask you to act energetically and help to stem this fraud, because the Estesa LTD continues
to claim victims, regardless of warnings and the sentence itself.

sincerely

Stefania Orlandi

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 6807 (20120118) __________

Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it