[vlc] Requesting cool feature for VLC Media Player Mac OS X

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:50:07 CET 2012

I'm also in favor of that idea. I don't watch videos, but it might be useful for me at some point.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need  editing  done on a small narration  project go to http://music.marrie.org/audio_mastering for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125