[vlc] About using VLC

Karsten Schade kschade at hotmail.de
Wed Jan 25 02:26:20 CET 2012

Just install this file:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vlc/files/1.1.11/win32/vlc-1.1.11-win32.exe/download

KS

From: marrie12 at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:50:45 -0800
To: vlc at videolan.org
Subject: Re: [vlc] About using VLC

You can use vlc to play dvds. I know of a friend who did just that. But htey have a mac so dunno if the pc version will play dvd.
On Jan 20, 2012, at 3:55 AM, Karl-Johan Nuottaniemi wrote:Dear Sirs! I want a VLC player for DVD- videos, ordinary films I bye. I have a PC-computer Windows XP PRO (SP3) with DVD-player. I don’t have direct connection to Internet from this, so I need first to load this on a USB-memory and then load into this PC. So which of this VLC-Installation do I need? Incl. a manual on how to load and drive, use, this program.Yours: Karl-Johan in Huskvarna, Sweden, my address karlnu at hotmail.com______________________________________________________
vlc mailing list