[vlc] faster - slower

Peter Bitzer Ogrog at gmx.de
Tue Jan 31 22:02:26 CET 2012

Dear VLC-Team,

thank you very much for your very excellent VLC media player, which I use since many years.

Once upon a time there was a "vlc-0.9.8a-win32.exe". When I install this version, then I can get an effect with the buttons + and - like I get it with a tape recorder when I change the playback speed ... for instance I can get a "Micky-Mouse-voice" ....

In all other versions till the newest "vlc-1.1.11-win32.exe", I never found this possibility to vary the sound.

Please would you answer me, if there is anywhere a "covert" menu or button in your regular versions which allows the "Micky-Mouse-voice".

Thank you for an answer.
Sincerely

Peter Bitzer
Kirchhofstraße 15