[vlc] Replace the current Playlist with something useful

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Mon Mar 5 22:46:43 CET 2012

Hello *,

currently I am installing my new workstation and the playlist  is  some-
thing which cost me the last nerv on VLC.

    Does someone know a VLC Plugin, which replace this
    crap with a usefull one like directory based?

I have several 10.000 Files which look all the same since they are saved
with there HASH name and one can only identify them by the name  of  the
directory where there are in.  Also the current playlist has  all  files
mixed up, since VLC can only sort by Filename and not by pathname

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239