[vlc] vlc

Diogo De Salles Costa diogo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 6 15:39:13 CET 2012

Hello,

after using most of the VLC OS on my Mac, I have witnessed a weird thing with OS 2.
I will be playing back a film from my hd, and for two or three seconds, the screen will go black (no signal).
It then thankfully comes back. Anyone else getting this? I kept the OS 1.1.2 which doesn't do this.

regards

Diogo de Salles Costa