[vlc] MP4 Video Problem

kwhelan at kc.rr.com kwhelan at kc.rr.com
Mon May 28 08:08:56 CEST 2012

I recently purchased a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V camera and I am recording video with using the MP4 format.

The version of VLC I downloaded today is VLC media player 2.0.1 Twoflower. VLC was praised when I searched on Google. I couldn't play my video with Window Media Player, Real, or QuickTime.

I am running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3.

My video runs fine when I upload it to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzekBDwi63M) but when I try to run in with VLC I get the first frame of the video and it freezes there but continues to play tie audio. If I pause the video it shows the frame at that point but It never runs the video continuously along with the audio.

VLS can play my MP3 files fine.

I am not a technical person. Hope this is enough information to give you an idea of what's happening.

Thanking you in advance!

Take care... Peace...

Kevin

----------
Scripture Quotes...

----------
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.
1 Peter 5:7

I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation.
Psalm 91:14-16

The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
Psalm 23:1

A relaxed attitude lengthens life;
Proverbs 14:30

So Jesus rebuked the wind and the raging waves. The storm stopped and all was calm! Then he asked them, "Where is your faith?"
Luke 8:24-25

[]

Kevin Whelan
kwhelan at kc.rr.com
www.kevinwhelan.com

PASSIONATE ABOUT PRAYER & SCRIPTURE

For I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen.
Jeremiah 29:11-12

Holy Bible, New Living Translation, © 1996 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.