[vlc] How do I watch Streaming video?

dE . de.techno at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:07:09 CET 2012

That is true.

The link you provided is via http protocol, which no media player can
handle in direct form.

You need a youtube client like minitube, but I think smplayer can also
handle it, it has inbuilt youtube intigration.

Also, are you trying to avoid flash?

You may also like to download the video to view it as if its streaming,
that's cause ff has inbuilt video playback support.
Support software for non profit, buy Android phones.