[vlc] Ask about VLC

Romel Jhan Biescas romel_jhan_biescas at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 06:58:49 CET 2013

Hi! Just wanna ask something, Ive been trying to find solution about this but theres just so many stuff on the net and I dont know which to follow, better ask the developers instead. My vlc media player is not displaying subtitles. I dont know why. Even in the beginning of the video, there should be a title appearing below-center but theres none. Im using 2.1.1. The setting is like this: Subtitles > Sub Tracck > Track 1 (Enabled), but still theres no subtitle. I hope you can help me with this. Maybe there are settings and other stuffs that needs to be checked but I dont know where to begin. I installed several versions of VLC before and there are subtitles automatically without doing other settings but this one time, it doesnt show. Thanks in advance.