[vlc] Saving Graphic Equalizer Settings

Dennis Fowler peregrinf at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 27 14:51:13 CET 2013

Whoops! I have to take back what I said. I just opened VLC for the
first time this morning, populated my playlist (Sibelius Symphony #1
this morning) and started it playing.

My "saved" settings on the graphics equalizer ARE NOT THERE. The
"Preset" window on the equalizer was blank, so I selected "Flat"
which is what I had up when I followed your instructions to save the
changes and the settings I entered were not saved.

I'll keep trying when I have the time, but it is frustrating to have
to reset my sliders everytime I restart the program.

Another aggravation -- on the graphic equalizer the very small text
showing the settings is dark gray on light gray and almost illegible,
which doesn't make transferring those to the settings dialogue.Is
there a way to change that? This isn't a matter of esthetics, it is a
matter of usability.