[vlc] problem report

Lama Sherap - Stamatis lotuspetal1000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:20:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm emailing from Greece. I've just installed the VLC player to my iPad 3, transferred an episode (avi format) from a series to check it and I had 2 problems: 1) The sound is very distorted to the point that is incomprehensible and 2) using the Greek subtitles (I've tried both encoding options given) just gave me squares instead of letters.

Then I checked an mp4 format, the sound was ok but the same problem with the subtitles.

Hope you solve the problems, take care especially the Greek subs, I'm sure for the sound you'll get many messages, but for Greek subs I believe not so many, so please try to solve the problems, VLC it's a so good program (for PC at least).

Thank you very much for your work and offer!!

Stamatis