[vlc] problem report

Lama Sherap Stamatis lotuspetal1000 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 12:28:58 CEST 2013

Hi again, I am not sure if I got an answer from you "Looks like some missing fonts in your iPad". If this is the case that would be strange, I've seen hundreds of episodes, movies etc and I never had this problem.
Also that same episode and subtitle were playing without problem to the application I used up to now, so I do not think is a missing font problem.
Thank you and hope you'll solve all issues!
Stamatis

Sent from my iPad