[vlc] VLC Media Player 2.1.1 in comparison with VLC Media Player 2.0.8

Peter Gahn peter-gahn at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 15:33:53 CET 2013

Hello Jean-Baptiste Kempf,

I am sorry that I have described the missing settings in my own words.

Because of the volume control there is a lower level than before.
Before the volume control can be set up to 200 %, now there are only 125
% for it.

Because of the quality with starting VLC Media Player 2.1.0/2.1.1 I have
noticed,
that some of the files are interrupted at some points and the picture is
like "printed in negative way",
or some shadows, a shadowing of a silhouette or a similar way is to be seen.

Do you have any list of the changed settings ?

best regards
Peter Gahn