[vlc] Starting a network stream muted

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Mon Oct 7 20:56:32 CEST 2013

I am using the latest trunk build of VLC and I want to start an RTSP
stream muted. I've added the command line argument --volume=0 but it
does not seem to have any affect. I also note that this option has been
marked as obsolete since 2.1.0. Any thoughts on how to do this?
David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.