[vlc] Windows documentation

Timothy Green tim at dotser.ie
Tue Oct 8 16:08:22 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I use VLC Media Player on Windows Vista, Ubuntu, and Debian. When I last
updated the Windows version, it offered to open "readme.txt" when the
installation was complete. "Readme.txt" is a fine document, but it uses
line endings which Windows Notepad does not understand, making it hard
to read.

The Windows documentation should be updated to use Windows-compatible
line endings (\r\n).

Thanks for an awesome piece of software.

(I did try to use the Trac bug reporting system, but my OpenID provider
is down at the moment.)

Timothy Green.