[vlc] When will VLC Media Player be able to play m4v video films on Windows 8

Kjell Nilsson danskenilsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:33:47 CEST 2013

Hi Felix,
Thank you for replying so fast!

After checking I found out you are quite right - error mistake 40 ! [?]

But the film type which are giving me troubles are actually .mp4 - and I
have a nagging feeling that the reason for this is that the mobile harddisk
which carries the file crashed and after reconstructing it with a software
purchsed for the purpose the file seem to be faulty - is there anyway that
I can check that - not a big deal I can always convert my dvd again, but I
am stubborn!

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Regards

KLjell

Kjell Nilsson
Helgesvej 6, DK-3600 Frederikssund
Mobil: 24207206

(danskenilsson var mit kaldenavn ved Kgl Skånska Trängregimentets 1.
Kompampani - der er ret mange Nilsson-er i Sverige)