[vlc] please help me on this issue

bigclaim at aol.com bigclaim at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 07:20:40 CEST 2013

A long time ago I was able to have Video Lan RIGHT ON MY FOX PRO browser and I could save any video to my hard drive and play it later FROM MY HARD DRIVE in VideoLan.

At some point there were upgrades to FoxPro and/or VideoLan and now I am unable to figure out how to have that same capability.

Needless to say I am very disappointed.

HOW DO I GET THE VLC ITEM BACK ON MY BROWSER FoxPro so I can save videos to my hard drive in VLC player format/

Please help.  This is now I think 2 years I have been without this capability that I had before.

Michael Smith