[vlc] android, issue while subclassing surfaceview with libvlc

Benoît Rouits brouits at free.fr
Sat Sep 28 12:05:05 CEST 2013

Le 28/09/2013 10:56, Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
> On 28 Sep, Benoît Rouits wrote :
>> Oh, and would like to know if libvlc lisence will allow me to
>> release a closed-source java application embedding it.
>
> Should be.
>
>> Beside, an EventHandler handles libVLC's events and notifes the
>> surfaceview state to the parent (activity),no problem here.first,
>
> Did you check the example of the libVLC sdk for android?
>
> Best regards,

Oh, no. Only the sources of vlc-android helped me until now. is there
actually a libVLC sdk ? for now, i just used vlc-android's libvlcjni.so
and borrowed some classes from LibVLC seen in vlc-android. but i must
have been wrong if there is an sdk somewhere else... any link ? googling
did not help.

Thanks,
- Ben