[vlc] play audio from vlc to dlna renderer

hits at aol.in hits at aol.in
Sat Dec 13 19:10:10 CET 2014

Hi
I am not able to find a way to play audio from VLC to  a dlna renderer
(network speaker).
I can do the same using windows media player by using "play to" option,
as the wifi speaker is automatically detected

also i can do the same task in linux using minidlna as server and
gnu-av-cp as controller.

is this feature supported in VLC player (act as dlna controller OR [dna
controller+ dlna server])
if supported please help me in configuration.
if not please guide me for feature request and how can i contribute to
this feature

hits