[vlc] Not playing AVI/MPEG4 video

bigkb thebigkb77 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 23:55:58 CET 2014

VLC..Hello can you tell me what formate to use when burning the video to watch on DVD?? for home use? and when are you going to add that burning to your Media Player.. because my widows media is missing something and I don't know "WHAT" because it don't play..downloaded videos from youtube..but, it will play the audio. and can you also tell me me? what DST is is it a formate? for playing home videos? Kelly

Be Safe,and Take Care.