No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

downloaded from the net each and every one had some
warnings that and enabled disabled options that i
ignored ,.,,, especially the downlaoded source coded
lame (mp3lame) and also the mpeg2dec i had to get into
the source code especially the cvs one.... the trick
is only in the bootstrap and configure files....

Nevertheless I will parse the changes i did later on
.... Cause today am at my office at the airport once
i'll get home to the platform i will post it in....

Still I have one comment which is whenever i change
want to mp4v the audio is gr8 but i have no video
output .... i can see that there is a track but i
don't see any video ....

one question , does vlc under windows support mp4v
viewing ????????

I'll be back within 5 hours around 5 GMT time ...
Best Regards
F.B.