No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

About VideoLAN

VideoLAN is a software project <http://www.videolan.org/project>, which
produces free software <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html> for
video, released under the GNU General Public
License<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>
.
Learn more <http://www.videolan.org/project> about the VideoLAN project.

Our main product is the cross-platform VLC media player.
--
Please feel free to read the GNU General Public
License<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>

Best Regards
Pedro Tumusok

On 10/9/06, Glenn Gordon <glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
>
> It may interest you to know that after downloading your piece of garbage,
> i intend to rubbish it at every single available opportunity, e.g. forums=
,
> reviews etc, etc....
>
> I have just wasted an incredible amount of time trying to figure out how
> this junk actually works. I have been using Limewire for some time now, a=
nd
> during downloading I can preview my video downloads with any software
> program, such as InterVideo, Windows Media Player, Real Player etc, all b=
ut
> one VideoLAN, which falsely claims that it can play `anything'. This, of
> course is a blatent lie, and I'm sure that this is illegal in some way.
>
> The very fact that you deliberately have "no instructions on its use",
> "avoid answering or engaging customers by fobbing them off with FAQ or
> forums" speaks for itself. For Christ sake, you don't even have a functio=
nal
> `help' facility. I had to use a search engine to catch you.
>
> You should not be allowed to trade, whilst making false claims to provide
> a service, and i fully intend to alert everyone and warn them to well cle=
ar
> of your fake, non-functional program.
>
> Regards,
> Glenn Gordon
>

> ------------------------------
> Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/defau=
lt/nowyoucan/wall_st_2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D40565/*http://uk.docs.=
yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>. "The New Version is radically easier to use" =96=
 The Wall Street Journal

--=20
Best regards / Mvh
Jan Pedro Tumusok

Back when I had a little I thought that I needed a lot
A little was over rated, but a lot was a little too complicated
You see-Zero didn't satisfy me. A million didn't make me happy
That's when I learned a lesson. That it's all about your perception

------=_Part_192964_2686618.1160392737408

I guess you didnt read the license that came with the software.<br><br>From=
 the webpage : <a href=3D"http://www.videolan.org/">http://www.videolan.org=
ject</a>, which produces
  software</a> for video, released under the GNU <a href=3D"http://www.gnu.=
org/copyleft/gpl.html">General Public
  License</a>.<br>
oLAN project.</p>
se feel free to read the GNU <a href=3D"http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.htm=
l">General Public
ass=3D"gmail_quote">On 10/9/06, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Glenn Gordon<=
/b> <<a href=3D"mailto:glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk">glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.u=
</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-lef=
t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
erest you to know that after downloading your piece of garbage, i intend to=
 rubbish it at every single available opportunity,=20
t wasted an incredible amount of time trying to figure out how this junk ac=
tually works. I have been using Limewire for some time now, and during down=
ch as InterVideo, Windows Media Player, Real Player etc, all but one VideoL=
AN, which falsely claims that it can play `anything'. This, of course is a =
blatent lie, and I'm sure that this is illegal in some way.
uot;no instructions on its use", "avoid answering or engaging cus=
tomers by fobbing them off with FAQ or forums" speaks for itself. For =
Christ sake, you don't even have a functional `help' facility. I had to use=
 be allowed to trade, whilst making false claims to provide a service, and =
i fully intend to alert everyone and warn them to well clear of your fake, =
non-functional program.
=09=09</p><hr size=3D"1">=20
Try the <a href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyouca=
n/wall_st_2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/n=
owyoucan.html" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(windo=
w,event,this)">
all-new Yahoo! Mail</a> . "The New Version is radically easier to use&=
quot; =96 The Wall Street Journal
at I needed a lot <br>A little was over rated, but a lot was a little too c=
omplicated=20