No subject

Sun Mar 29 19:46:21 CEST 2015

rg/</a><BR>
<BR>
</SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:18.0px'><B>About VideoLAN<BR>
</B></SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>VideoLAN is a software pro=
ject <a href=3D"http://www.videolan.org/project"><http://www.videolan.org/p=
roject></a> , which produces  free  software <a href=3D"http://ww=
w.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html"><http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw=
.html></a>  for video, released under the GNU General Public  L=
icense <a href=3D"http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html"><http://www.gnu.org=
/copyleft/gpl.html></a> .<BR>
  Learn more <a href=3D"http://www.videolan.org/project"><http:/=
/www.videolan.org/project></a>  about the VideoLAN project.<BR>
<BR>
Our main product is the cross-platform VLC media player.<BR>
--<BR>
Please feel free to read the GNU General Public  License <a href=3D"http=
://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html"><http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html&g=
t;</a> <BR>
<BR>
Best Regards<BR>
Pedro Tumusok<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 10/9/06, <B>Glenn Gordon</B> <glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk  <a href=3D=
"mailto:glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk"><mailto:glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk></a=
> > wrote:<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYL=
E=3D'font-size:12.0px'>TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:<BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
  <BR>
It may interest you to know that after downloading your piece of garbage, i=
 intend to rubbish it at every single available opportunity, e.g. forums, re=
views etc, etc....<BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
  <BR>
I have just wasted an incredible amount of time trying to figure out how th=
is junk actually works. I have been using Limewire for some time now, and du=
ring downloading I can preview my=A0video downloads with any software program,=
 such as InterVideo, Windows Media Player, Real Player etc, all but one Vide=
oLAN, which falsely claims that it can play `anything'. This, of course is a=
 blatent lie, and I'm sure that this is illegal in some way. <BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
  <BR>
The very fact that you deliberately have "no instructions on its use&q=
uot;, "avoid answering or engaging customers by fobbing them off with F=
AQ or forums" speaks for itself. For Christ sake, you don't even have a=
 functional `help' facility. I had to use a search engine to catch you. <BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
  <BR>
You should not be allowed to trade, whilst making false claims to provide a=
 service, and i fully intend to alert everyone and warn them to well clear o=
f your fake, non-functional program. <BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
  <BR>
Regards,<BR>
  <BR>
Glenn Gordon<BR>
  <BR>
=A0<BR>
 <BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"1" WIDTH=3D"100%"> Try the  all-new Yahoo! Mail <=
a href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/wall_st_2/=
*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html">=
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/wall_st_2/*htt=
p://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html></=
a>  . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – Th=
e Wall Street Journal <BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Best regards / Mvh<BR>
Jan Pedro Tumusok<BR>
<BR>
Back when I had a little I thought that I needed a lot <BR>
A little was over rated, but a lot was a little too complicated <BR>
You see-Zero didn't satisfy me. A million didn't make me happy <BR>
That's when I learned a lesson. That it's all about your perception<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>