[vlma] I want to know video lan

Adrien Grand jpountz at videolan.org
Mon Oct 13 23:24:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

Le lundi 13 octobre 2008 à 04:18:23, Sarah Stetter a écrit :
> I have downloaded the correct videolan, I have been trying for months
> now to understand how t use the terminal and commands-especially for
> videolan because I want  to stream.  After downloading and several
> attemps to configre the program, still have failed please help me.
> sincerely and thanks,

If you are trying to use VLC media player for streaming, the right place
to ask for help is either forum <http://formum.videolan.org> or VLC user
mailing-list <vlc -at- videolan.org>.

software that makes it easier to manage several VLC streamers at the
same time. If you are really searching for help about VLMa, please give
details on the problem you encounter so that someone can help you.

Regards,

--
jpountz