[vlmc-devel] commit: TracksView: Fixing bad mouse releasing behaviour. ( Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen )

Ludovic Fauvet etix at l0cal.com
Thu Dec 2 13:00:02 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohityadav89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any good reason to use goto? Should n't we avoid labels? labels are bad...

I don't see any problem for using goto in _this_ specific case.
It improves the overall logic of the method, avoids code duplication
and ensures that the mouseReleaseEvent is correctly propagated in any
case.

> Is that not possible by using a function or a #define or an inline if you
> wish...?

Again, for this specific case, I think that a #define is hackish and
an (inline) method is pointless.
But that is just my humble opinion of a not-so-active developer :-)

Regards,
--
Ludovic Fauvet (etix)