[vlmc-devel] VLMC crash logs and bugs

Rohit Yadav rohityadav89 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:43:02 CEST 2010

Hello Hugo,

 #3 and #4 has been fixed.

Gr8!

> However, I fail to reproduce #1 #2 and #5

For #2, (note that my workspace is in /home/rohit) I copy a video file in
/rohit/rohit and import it in VLMC... now I save the project
and give it a name, in /home/rohit and it says that it is going to copy the
files... i say okay... then it says file of same name exists
in that directory, asks if I want to proceed... now it crashes when I tell
it to go ahead...

For #1 drop the clip to timeline and using the cut tool, cut the clip in
multiple parts... like *crazy*
it crashes somehow... if not try resizing and moving it... it crashes on my
system if I do that *many many* times....

For #5, just like #1, it may occur or may not... you try again and again...
and sometimes it occurs and sometimes not...
If it fails to occur on your system, then, we can leave #1 and #5... fix
them later as they pop up...

Best Regards,
Rohit Yadav