[vlmc-devel] commit: TracksView: Fixing effects useless moves detection ( Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen )

Hugo Beauzee-Luyssen beauze.h at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:54:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohityadav89 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Hugo,
>
> Looking fwd to it, one more thing is that when I import clips from the
> import dialog, it adds the items to the list and sometimes
> thread deadlock occurs, as I click cancel/ok when it is still trying to
> generate thumbnail for it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rohit

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for noticing, it has been fixed
in e48a6e990f5a5a4231696c9e78b7b1908138ba32
About the deadlock when importing, it seems to be either a bug in vlc,
either a wrong usage of libvlc. I'll investigate on it later, I think
Ludovic also started looking for a fix.
Regards,

--
Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen