[vlmc-devel] Request for Help in Academic Research on Open Source Software

Kaushik Ghosh kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu
Thu Nov 10 18:17:51 CET 2011

Dear Sir/Madam:

We (Dr. Ghosh & Dr. Chawla) are conducting research on Open Source Software (OSS) adoption, usage, satisfaction, and implementation. Your talent, experience, and professional skills in IT using Open Source Software (OSS) is extremely valuable and will help us add value to the body of knowledge on OSS. We sincerely request 15 minutes of your time to fill out a survey and help us with the study.
Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OSSRESEARCH
You will be directed to the survey by either clicking on the link or copy and pasting the link onto your Web browser's address line.
The study is duly approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of Angelo State University, Texas. All responses collected will be anonymous and only aggregate results will be reported in a suitable academic research publication. The data collected will not be shared with any organization. If you wish to receive a summary of the results of the study, please send an email to Dr. Ghosh (kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu<https://owa.angelo.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=d82df36b1fd84bbcac1d815365a7e3e1&URL=mailto%3akaushik.ghosh%40angelo.edu>) or Dr. Chawla (sudhir.chawla at angelo.edu<https://owa.angelo.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=d82df36b1fd84bbcac1d815365a7e3e1&URL=mailto%3asudhir.chawla%40angelo.edu>) Summary of results will be available in February 2012.
Thank you very much for your time and co-operation! We look forward to you valuable inputs and responses. Thanking you again for your time. We sincerely appreciate your help.
Sincerely,

Dr. Kaushik Ghosh

Assistant Professor of MIS

Email: kaushik.ghosh at angelo.edu