[vlmc-devel] VLMa Question

David Torres d.torres at ct.co.cr
Fri Aug 31 01:10:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

My name is David Torres, Im from Costa Rica. I am very interested about the VLMa app. I was trying to setup on my ubuntu server 12.04 and I just followed all the steps (carefully) and recommendations (all I looked for), that you post on the website but I am stuck on this process. I would like to know if there is a more specific and easier and simple and You know wht I mean guide which I can go through in order to be able to use the application.

This would be great and if there is not a more detailed guide, I will be very happy if you give me any suggestion also about my concern

Thank you so much for all the help you give me

Regards !!!