[vlmc-devel] Building VLMC and top tasks

Rohit Yadav rohityadav89 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:10:29 CET 2014

Hey Hugo,

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
<beauze.h at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Rohit,
>
> Indeed I realized a couples days back that I disabled the translations
> to ease up updating the build process... I just forgot to update it as
> well :(
> I'll try to fix it in the next few days.
> About what's on the todolist so far:
> - Having a common format, preferably a plain one, to avoid all kind of
> problems when transcoding from whatever to RGB32
> - Fixing our clock, it's quite easy to get lip-sync failures
> - refactoring
> - more refactoring
> - Unit tests (would be smarter to do before the refactoring :D)

Awesome thanks for sharing. My focus would be build/fix/test on one
specific platform (OSX). I forgot all the Objective-C that was used in
Gui/preview/RenderWidget.mm. I'm right now able to build and get the
audio working right away but not the video.

Any pointers on how to get the video output working on OSX? I've been
struggling for about an hour now with the rendering stuff, leaving it
for probably someone who understands VLC/libvlc can help fix it with
much ease. (cc-ing j-b for help :)

Regards.