[vlmc-devel] New Build?

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Mon Mar 3 09:22:34 CET 2014

Hi,

It definitely won't happen before a few months.
For now we're mostly fixing past mistakes & cleaning up the
foundations before actually looking into bugs, since there's a good
chance a cleaner code would fix a lot already.
You obviously can create a build for yourself, but as far as using it,
I don't think we can promise anything (except that it likely won't
work :D)

Regards,